Girlboss! I just recently watched this Series on Netflix (Binge style of course!). All of sudden I find myself searching online about Sophia Amoruso. Do I want to stay home and make money just hanging out in my underwear? Yes of course! What? How? When? What is the answer to reach my ultimate goal?
So I have to think out loud…maybe whoever reads this blog will give me suggestions and keep this motivation alive!
- She started this dream when she was 23 years old and she is now 33. Okay so that gives me 10 years to become a multimillionaire! #ClockStartsTickingNOW
- What motivates me every morning when I wake up? (besides the snooze button on my phone to remind me to get up and get ready for work)
- Where do I start and what do you want to do?
- I ask myself what do you like to do that gives you joy? As they say “Love what you do, and you never have to work a day in your life”
- Making Jewelry (I just wished I had more time)
- Reading (Motivational stories, self-help, suspense and of course romance…Oh…the occasional TMZ so I know what is really going on in the world!)
- Finding a deal
- Love to think of marketing ideas
- Shopping! (Online shopping is ideal for me…but returning items are a pet peeve)
- Tasting wine based on the labels (Yes, sometimes I judge a bottle of wine by the cover)
- I’m a foodie! (Isn’t everyone?)
- Virtual Hoarding (aka Pinterest)
- Coloring (it brings out the artist in me..and the kid in me as well)
- Drinking Coffee! (It gives me comfort)
So based on this….It appears to me that I will be hanging in the coffee stores in the morning and checking out the wine store in the afternoon only to go home to have a glass of wine and go online to virtually hoard, read TMZ and shop on Amazon.com!
But…I still feel there is hope! #Girlboss
p.s. Dear Blog,
I don’t really want to remind you what is really happening in this crazy world. But, I will be making myself an affogato!